- Cooked beans (optional)
- Cooked (boiled or backed) potatoes (whole)
- Your favorite green salad(s)
- cucumber (optional)
- Young "sweet" onions (not the bitter type)
- Basil, parsley, green onions (optional), dill
- Lemon juice (or apple cider vinegar), salt & pepper
- Duck grease
1. Prepare "green" part of your dish:
- Wash, dry, tear apart pieces of lettuce (or other type of green salad)
- Chop fragrant herbs: basil, parsley, dill, etc
- Cut cucumbers in half-circles
- Mix all the above with sprouts. Set aside.
2. Prepare the sauce:
Mix lemon juice, salt & pepper
Alternative sauce: use apple cider vinegar instead of lemon
3. Prepare the "warm" part of your dish
- Cut cooked potatoes and fresh sweet onion in circles
- Take a frying pan, put in on medium - high fire
- add duck grease & potatoes & onions; fry 5 minutes till golden
- add cooked beans, fry another 5 mins
4. Mix "warm" and "green" parts of your salad. Spray with lemon, salt & pepper.
Add olive oil, if you like.