Use any green salad types you like
- Wash mushrooms, slice, spray with lemon juice, add salt, set aside to marinate while cooking the rest
- Wash & slice radishes
- wash and slice cucumber
- wash and slice scallions/onions + parsley
- wash, dry, tear apart lettuce leaves and any other green salad
- Mix everything in a big salad bowl.
- Add salt and black pepper.
- Add lemon juice.
If you feel like it, add olive oil. I find this salad super juicy, pungeant and fragrant even without olive oil.
To make it more nourishing, add pieces of chicken/ turkey breast + nuts /seeds you like. In that case (if your salad is without cucumber) you may want to add olive oil mixed with water (50/50).