Despite "light" ingredients, this is a nourishing dish thanks to the crunchy crust made of almond meal around zucchini.
- Salad leaves
- Sprouts (the more the merrier)
- Fresh herbs (dill & persil)
- Your favorite fish
- Almond meal
- Lime or lemon (1)
- Olive oil
- Salt, black pepper to taste
1. Mix salad leaves, sprouts, fresh hearbs in a big bowl, set aside.
2. Make a sauce for the salad: squeeze half of lime or lemon and mix with omive oil, dash of salt and black pepper
3. Put your favorite fish to cook while you take care of zucchini. I usually slow-cook fish covered in a frying pan on a medium fire (I add a bit of water in order not to use oils.
4. Spread almond meal on a flat plate, the almond meal "bed" should be approx. 1 cm thick.
5. Cut zucchini in pieces similar to potato chips.
6. Cover each zucchini chip in almond meal (generously)
7. Heat a pan (medium-strong), add olive oil, fry the zucchini chips turning them until they are covered in golden crust.
8. Serve with the salad and fish.
Optional: Prepare a sauce using tahini paste, green onions, lemon juice.