5 minutes + 20 mins cooking time
Breakfast is the main meal of the day. It is key for it to be balanced.
Balanced means you body has a chance to get all essential macro-and micro-nutrients:
- Slow/complex carbs - they will slowly release glucose into your blood the whole morning - till lunch, without the need for you to go for extra cup of coffee or eat sweet snacks
- Proteins (nuts, eggs, mushrooms, etc)
- Healthy fats (nuts, oils)
- Vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutirents (berries, fruits, veggies, salads)
20 mins while you do your squats and abs :))
- cardamom (3-4 grains)- hot water
- vanilla oats milk /almond milk (or any other plant milk, except soy)
- fresh ginger (grated (1 cm piece)
- curcuma (2-3 g)
- a pinch of salt
Add after cooking:
- cacao beans (crushed)
Optional extra ingredients to add at the end:
- peanut butter (to add proteins)
- coconut butter instead of regular butter (to add good Omega 3)
- fresh berries (like blueberries)
- walnuts, almonds
Mix water and milk go 50/50, liquid should be 3 cm above millet, cook slowly at least 20 minutes.
To avoid burning, once water have almost absorbed, switch off heat, cover and leave for 5 mins.
Add once cooked:
- cocoa beans
This is actually an immunity-boosting and energy-boosting super-delish for your morning. Great w/green tea or coffee.
It's taste will knock your socks off)